Thursday, August 6, 2009

Baby Gift

Last night, I attended a baby shower for a friend of mine whose son was born July 1. He will always have a party for his birthday since he was born on Canada Day. Oh yes, back to the gift. The new mom requested recycled, handmade or organic as gifts. The main outfit was recycled and I had made the card awhile ago but I wanted to try stamping on a onsie and then embroidered over the image. I really enjoyed doing this and I am going to try it again soon.
Below the plane, it says, " Welcome Baby." It looks much better in real life.
Well, I need to get this post done as the power is to be shut off. There is a wildfire near the power lines so the power might be shut off so they can fight the fire better.
Until next time.....
Happy Stamping,
Danita

No comments:

Post a Comment