Friday, October 2, 2009

Pillow Box Cup

Isn't it cute! I used the tutorial on Splitcoaststampers and watched the video at the bottom of the page done by Beate Johns to create this Hot Chocolate Cup(http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/pillowboxbucket/). Hmmmm....I am thinking that this would make a great teacher's gift. What do you think? I changed the dimensions of the handle by making it wider to 1 inch instead of 3/4 inches. I also pushed the handle into the slotted holes until it looked just right. You cannot see it but I also texturized the handle using the petals-a-plenty embosssing folder from the Holiday Mini Catty. On another note, I am rearranging my stamp room again so that it is completely functional. Once that is done, I will post pictures. Have a great weekend. Danita

1 comment:

  1. I recommend that 'fold the sides under' technique to make the handle stronger, if you were trying to strengthen it. It sure is adorable! I think I may have to make one tonight!
    -tania

    ReplyDelete