Thursday, April 22, 2010

Teacher Gift

My son's preschool teacher has gone away this weekend to attend a teacher's conference in Vancouver. I hope that she comes away full of inspiratin and ideas. Most of all, I hope that she is recharged. Anyway, I wanted to give her a little something to take with her to jot down new ideas. I made a notebook using a file folder that I had on hand. Her name is Natalie so I a sticky cut "n" and just added glitter. Love the sticky cuts and glitter because it is so easy to make a WOW project. Inside the folder, I placed bookmarks (large clips), post it notes, pen and a pad of lined paper. I also put Serious Coffee gift card in it as well. So......Natalie, absorb all that you can and enjoy yourself while doing it.
Happy stamping,
~danita~

1 comment:

  1. That is a totally sweet gift and such an encouragement for Miss N! Thanks for sharing your project! -tania

    ReplyDelete