Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Fun Gift Card Holder and Yummy Paper

I never seem to use the same design of gift holder twice but I am really loving this design. There are 3 teachers retiring from our school this year so our PAC has decided to give the teachers gift cards to a local business. I cannot deny that I love bold colours so this patterned paper called Island Oasis, was a must have. I live it so much that I want to hoard it but I am trying not to do that anymore. My new philosphy is to use what I love to create beautiful projects until I tire of the paper.
The tempting turquoise rectangle on the back panel can be used to put a picture. I am going to try to create a masculine now for Father's Day and birthdays. Masculine cards are challenge for me but I must get one done. I will try to post that one soon.
Happy Stamping,
~danita~

No comments:

Post a Comment