Saturday, May 30, 2009

Welcome to my Little Stamp Room on the Coast

This my first post as a blogger. Yeah! It took a little while but now I am here. I have seen these little dress cards on SCS and many blogs. Thanks to Patty Bennett for the how to.
Ingredients:
Stamps: Great Friend
Paper: Bella Rose, Kiwi Kiss
Ink: Versa Mark
Assessories: White embossing powder, kiwi kiss/very vanilla satin ribbon, ribbon slide, scallop circle die, scallop die
Well, I am off to enjoy the beautiful sunsine on the coast.

2 comments:

  1. I like this dress card and will have to try and make one tonight! Congrats on starting your blog!!!! Looking forward to peeking in at your creative projects and life observations. happy blogging, tania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card Danita! Looking forward to seeing your creations:)Lauren

    ReplyDelete