Saturday, June 13, 2009

New Stampin' Up Goodies Are Here! I cased this layout from the July issue of Stampin' Success. My daughter had a birthday/sleepover party today so it gave me an excuse (Do you ever really need one?) to play with my new stuff. Stamps: Circle Circus, On Your Birthday Paper: Bermuda Bay, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, and Chocolate Chip Ink: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry and Chocolate Chip Accessories: button latte, silver brad, rhinestone brad, flower fusion, 1" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch and scallop edge punch

2 comments:

  1. That is adorable! I LOVE the new colors! Great casing job. So what is it called when I case from you? 3rd degree case? 3rd generation case? Tri cased? hee hee
    -tania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danita - cute card! Love it.

    ReplyDelete