Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Teacher's Gift

I have been working on few projects during these last few days. I am getting ready for the end of the school year and I am starting to feel more inspired to create. It must be this beautiful weather that we have been having. I have been a fan of Becky Roberts work for sometime. Here is the link to her blog http://www.inkingidaho.blogspot.com/. I CASED (copy and share with everyone) this project from Kelly Robinson. Since it was my first time trying it, I used the same materials. I loved it so much that I will be making more of these using different papers. It is a little smore kit for my daughter's teacher. I always like to give teachers consumables. Ingredients: Stamps: Under the Stars Inks: StazOn Black, Chocolate Chip Paper: Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky, Whisper White, Wintergreen, Watercoloring Paper, Riding Hood Red Accessories: Top Note Die, Big Shot, Heart to Heart punch, sage shadow grosgrain ribbon, chocolate chip double stitched ribbon, jumbo eyelet, transparency

What is inspiring today? Danita

2 comments:

  1. These will be a sweet and welcome treat I am sure! Great job Danita, don't forget to post a picture of your own version too! -tania

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a cute gift! You did a fabulous job Danita:)

    ReplyDelete