Saturday, July 11, 2009

Hello Little Baby

Today, a friend called me up feeling a little stressed so I invited her over for an afternoon of stamping. Nothing like stamping to feel better. A friend of mine just had her first baby so here is the card that I came up with. I know that the colours are not your typical baby colours but lately I have been using bold colours. What do you think? Should baby cards always use subtle colours?
Recipe:
Stamps: Animal Stories, Sweet Little Sentiments
Paper: Brilliant Blue, Simmery White, Tall Tales DSP, Rose Red DSP
Inks: Brilliant Blue, Crushed Curry
Accessories: Full Heart Punch, Movers & Shapers Die, Magnetic Movers & Shapers, Big Shot, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals
Happy Stamping,
Danita

2 comments:

  1. That is a brilliant baby card! Love the bright colors!
    -tania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card Danita. Is that for Myra??

    ReplyDelete