Monday, July 13, 2009

Masculine Card

Today was my hubby's birthday so I decided to experiment a little bit. What I really needed for this was Always Artichoke cardstock but I did not have any. Argh! Oh well, so I imporvised and came up with this card. I got the inspiration from a card Michelle Wooderson posted on her blog awhile ago. Each of my kids made a card for their dad as well.
Recipe:
Stamps: Trendy Trees
Paper: Parisian Breeze, Manchester, Very Vanilla, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Always ArtichokeAccessories: Button Latte, Linen thread, Big Shot, Texturz plate, DMC thread
Now for my kids cards. The first picture is my 6 year old daughter's. Can you guess just how old my hubby is? The second card is my 4 year old (Just had his birthday) son's card. He told us that he drew a picture of a man fishing in a boat. Well that is what I think it looks like too.
I love that my kids are creative. It sure makes staying home for the summer more fun.
Happy Stamping,
Danita

No comments:

Post a Comment