Sunday, March 7, 2010

Girl's Birthday Present

This is a creative writing journal that I made for my daughter to give to the birthday girl. Faith has an older sister so I thought that it was a must to have her name on the journal and her beaded pen. I know this because I have a sister as well. Faith's favourite colour is blue and more specifically a sky blue. I used retired designer series paper and soft sky cardstock. I also used my sticky cut letters with the fine glitter. The glitter goes a long way which I am thankful because I love this colour. I am not usually a glitter girl but I love using the sticky cuts with glitter because it is so easy and the glitter stays put. The only thing that I would improve on this project is the small lettering of the rest of Faith's name. My daughter was so proud to give this gift and it was one of Faith's favourite gifts. Faith came up to ask me later how I made it and told me that the blue was the colour of her bedroom. I am always so pleased when a handmade gift is so appreciated. Happy Stamping, ~ danita~

No comments:

Post a Comment