Sunday, March 21, 2010

Pipe Cleaner Flowers

I recently saw a tutorial online on how to make flowers out of pipe cleaners. I found it on card a la carte's site. This type of project appeals to me since I like to maximize the use of any of my craft supplies. However, I have to admit that I did not have pipe cleaners on hand so I had to search my small, rural town to find just the right colours. I found a pack of pink and then an assorted pack with white. Pop up glue dots are used to stick it all together but I would suggest using a hot glue gun. I had to keep on reheating the glue dot with a heat gun so that the pipe cleaners would stay put. I have not put a recipe for a long time below my projects but I am going to return to that. {Recipe} Stamps: On Your Birthday Inks: Chocolate Chip Paper: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip and Sweet Pea DSP Accessories: Hodge podge, small oval punch, 3/4" circle, corduroy buttons, pop up glue dots, and pipe cleaners Happy Stamping, ~danita~

No comments:

Post a Comment