Monday, November 8, 2010

Fabric Anyone?

This is another first for me.....fabric on a card. And of course, I used one of the more difficult die cut (snowflake) that one could use. Be advised. Do not try this at home unless you have the support of your papercrafting friends. I got really excited about this that I took the entire adhesive backing off and of course all the branches of the snowflake stuck together. Next time, I would remove adhere one branch at a time. Despite all of the stickiness, I really like it. There was no stamping done at all on this card and the Big Shot was so easy to use for this project. Now, I want to make a rag purse or a little girl's apron with this material. Happy stamping, ~danita~

1 comment:

  1. swwwweeeeet card. I had a giggle about having papercraft support....EPS (Emergency Papercraft Support?) hahahaha

    ReplyDelete