Monday, November 8, 2010

Stencilled Christmas Card

This is my first ever stencilled card. I used the Vintage Ornaments I from the Definitely Decorative catalogue. I have had this set for almost a year but I had never played with it. I did a few fun things on this card besides the stencilling. I ran the brushed silver through the big shot using the polka dot embossing folder. What else? Faux stitching (still a work in progress), daubered platinum paint, and using a border punch that I seldom used. Hmmm looks like there is something common amongst all of these things............................start using what I have and just get crafting. Happy stamping, ~danita~

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Good for you for using things you don't normally reach for. Sometimes the best surprises come from that challenge. Hmmm... wonder what I have that is a bit dusty? you got me thinking Danita....

    ReplyDelete