Thursday, January 21, 2010

Calendar Pages

For Christmas 2009, I made these coaster calendars. I used 13 square (4 x 4) coasters and covered each side with patterned paper. On one side is the calendar page and on the other is a picture of my kids. I won't be showing the other side since I do not post pictures of my kids. So the calendar sits on a desk and makes a triangular shape (KWIM). I always try to make calendars for the grandparents so they can have pictures of their grandchildren that they look at everyday of the year. However, I must caution you about this project......it took forever to do. I would suggest starting really early in the year. I thought that I was doing well by starting in November but that was not the case. I am already thinking about Christmas 2010's calendar already and I plan on starting very soon.
Well, I am off to organize and purge in my stamp room.
Happy Stamping,
~danita~

No comments:

Post a Comment