Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New Bird Punch

I am not sure whether you have seen but Stampin' Up has come out with some new punches in the Occasions Mini Catalogue. I am very practical about the stamping products that I purchase. That is, they must be versatile so buying this bird was not a typical purchase. However, I really like how it punches out the branch and the wing as well as the bird. You can attach the wing in many different ways as well. Also, the punch is so easy to use. I purchased a pack of kraft cardstock awhile ago but have not used it yet but it worked perfectly for this card. I have never mentioned this before but my friend Natalie and I have monthly challenges that involve using up our supplies. This month, the challenge is to use nothing but scraps on all our projects. For this card, the scrap was the patterned paper used for the bird's wing and under the bird. I believe the whisper white cardstock was scrap as well. The layout was CASED from a card found on the blog, Design with Ink. I really like all of her work. Well, until next time................... Happy Stamping, ~danita~

No comments:

Post a Comment