Sunday, January 10, 2010

Heart Card

Well.... it time to work on Valentine's Day cards and this is what I came up with using a little inspiration from Heather Summers. I used the movers and shapers die to cut out the heart window and card. I really like the Sending Love Specialty DSP that is in the Occasions mini catalogue. Other new items are the pretty in pink satin ribbon, Perfect Polka Dots impressions folder, and Whimsical Words stamp set. I used Simply Said to stamp and embosss the red heart that is punched out. Please forgive the photo as I am working with a new camera. On another note, my hard drive is not fixed yet but I have figured out a way to continue posting. I will be posting late tomorrow since I my family are about to leave for a quick trip away. Happy Stamping, ~danita~

No comments:

Post a Comment