Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Gift Drawer

Where have I been? Well.....our family was quite sick with a cold. In fact, my four year old son had a middle ear infection with his ear leaking fluid like a leaky tap. Then, my seven year old daughter had such a sore throat and bad cough that her ear was hurting. She has ruptured her ear drum before so I took her to the doctor so it would not happen again. After that, it was my turn to get a cold and I felt completely exhausted so I was not creating. Now, we are all healthy and it is time to kick it in high gear to start making our Christmas gifts. We have try to have a handmade Christmas as much as possible so I am hoping to post some of my projects in the next few weeks.
Today, I am going to share with you a project that I might give as a teacher's gift. I am having a packaging class this Saturday and one of the projects is this cute gift drawer. You could fill it up with the person's favourite goodies. It could be give to a teacher as a Christmas gift that sits on the teacher's desk. Have you started on your teacher gifts yet?
Happy Stamping,
Danita

1 comment:

  1. i love this drawer! It's a cute project to have a few done up for those quick grab gifts when you want to surprise someone. Or you almost forget an occasion, blush. Cute project Danita!
    -tania

    ReplyDelete