Friday, November 27, 2009

Where Have I Been?

Where have I been? Well....I have been busy making Christmas gifts and I promise that I will share them with you soon. One of the gifts that I am working on are Cowgirl Cookies in a jar. I will be decorating the jar before I pack it up but I wanted to show you the cookies before and after cooking. I must say that these are the yummiest cookies that I have eaten so far. I usually take pictures during the day since they look better but I had take this before the cookies were eaten up. If you are interested in making your very own Cowgirl Cookies, you can find the recipe at http://www.bakerella.com/mix-things-up/. That is all for today as I need to get back to my stamp room to decorate this jar and the other jarred gifts that I have made.
Happy Stamping,
Danita

No comments:

Post a Comment