Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Pleated Ribbon Card

I know. I know that I said that I would post this card tomorrow but I could not wait to show you. My challenge to use ribbon all month has begun and if I have to use ribbon on every project that I complete then I have to figure different ways to use it. The ribbon on this card is pleated and I really like the way it looks. The picture does not show it but the flowers are coloured with bashful blue and pacific point. It looks like I need to work on my lighting when taking pictures.
The set that I used to stamp the sentiment was once a wheel that I cut apart and made 13 stamps from. The wheel is called Friendly Words. I have also cut the wheel, "Neighbourhood" apart as well and now I am eyeing the wheel "Bright Blessings" to cut apart as well. It would make a great new Thanksgiving and Christmas set. Hmmmm......the possibilities.
Happy Stamping,
Danita

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Look at you go! Great cards you are making and good for you for posting them on your blog!! Love the ribbon pleats and the idea of using ribbon on everything for a month.
    -tania

    ReplyDelete