Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Gift Card Case

I cased (copy and steal everything) this card from the new Stampin' Up Idea Book & Catalogue (page 111). I used the stamp set Pocket Silhouettes and a new punch from the Punch Pack found in the Summer Mini. Rhinestones were put in the middle of the flowers.
I apologize for not posting in a long time. I had lost my mojo in the mist of personal issues, starting a new job, decluttering my house (ongoing) and being a full time wife and mother.
Now, I have realized that I need to keep on creating in order to balance my life better. I need to make time for myself and to finish a project each time that I create. Keep following me to see the many ideas that have been in my head but I have not taken the time to create.
Happy Stamping,
~danita~

1 comment:

  1. HuRRRRAYYYY! Danita put up a new post! Good for you to get back to creating to infuse a little balance on your plate. Art is so theraputic I find, great destresser. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with next! :)

    ReplyDelete