Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Treats Trio

Oh....what could be inside this lovely box?
Mmmmm...it is 6 delicous devils-food mini cupcakes.
If 6 mini cupcakes are too many for you, then how about 4?
What if you do not like cupcakes? Oh do not say it is so. Well, how about a snickerdoodle cookie in a pretty package?
I absolutely loved completing this project. For those of you who know me personally, my projects usually have a purpose or person in mind. I could not possibly make these packages without putting something in them. My family throughly enjoyed the project as much as I did {insert smile here}.
I am always looking for ideas to package home baking or other homemade items to give as gifts. There is nothing quite like pretty packaging to get your eyes and tummy ready for what is inside. I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed producing it. Would you like to see more ideas like this on my blog? Let me know what you think by leaving a comment.
Happy Stamping,
~danita~

No comments:

Post a Comment