Sunday, August 15, 2010

Pony Party Present

Thank you Tania for your comment about getting back to stamping and creating as a form of therapy. It felt so good to complete a project despite the fact that my stamp room is in CHAOS (Cannot Have Anyone Over Syndrome) and my personal life has been a little busy as well. My plate is definitely over flowing and it looks like I will have to make a few decisions soon about that.
Anyway........back to the project. I made this little portfolio for a 5 year old girl's birthday present. I used the stamp set called Pony Party for the card, portfolio front and for the 3 x 3 cards included in the portfolio. Her mom said that she would like something crafty. Although she does not get to stamp, she gets to colour each one of the cards and give them away to friends. Also, I had to add a little bling with rhinestones and chunky glitter. I love using the chunky glitter on the sticky cuts. It seems to work the best on the sticky cuts.
Well, my break is over so I am back to cleaning up my stamp room.
Happy Stamping,
~danita~

No comments:

Post a Comment