Thursday, December 17, 2009

Another Gift Card Holder

Yes, another gift card holder but this one is the easiest one so far. I made one for each of my brother inlaws who are both doing home renovations so why not a Home Depot gift card! I know that I am safe showing their gifts here since either one of them are stampers :). I went into my scraps bin and pulled out two pieces of 4 x11 Chocolate Chip paper and a few pieces of retired Designer Series Paper. I used chocolate chip satin ribbon for the belly band. Yes, that is what you call the piece that goes around the card to keep it together. I wish there was a different name for it because I always think of maternity pants when I hear the word, "belly band."

Well, that is all for my post today. I have a few projects that I am finishing up today which I will show you in the next couple of days.

Happy Stamping,

~danita~

No comments:

Post a Comment