Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Tardy Tuesday er... Wednesday by tania

Here is my 'Small World Inspired' card. It's a 3x3 so I am going to use it for my Mother's gifttag. Having SU!'s little 3x3 love note size cards on hand is always good for a quick little fix. Winter white embossed greeting from a Sale-a-bration set I got last year. Speaking of Sale-a-bration...it's coming!!!! I love Sale-a-bration, and really, who doesn't like free stamps. Honestly. Oh, yes, sorry, faux stitching done with my gel pen. Snowflakes cut out with my Big Shot! Have a happy saturday! I can tell it's the Christmas season shen I eat shortbread for breakfast, sigh. I am weak against the power of cookies lol. -tania
I have been away to Disneyland and hoped I would have gotten online there, but no. We were cocoa drinking, churro eating, coaster riding, Goofy hugging fiends last week! It was SO fun. I was riding though 'It's A Small World' and saw this tree that made me think it would make good inspiration for a card or project! I hope you will show Danita what you have come up with if you take the Small World Callenge. I will edit this post with what I come up with later. You can always email her a picture of what you did, or leave a link to your picture in your comment. So any December Daily people out there could use this challenge! Happy stamping! -tania

No comments:

Post a Comment